Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sketchbook Peek Saturday

I've been thinking about doing a feature here where I share something from my sketchbook every other week or so. I think it will be fun and hopefully it will also keep me motivated to draw on a more regular basis! Ok, so this isn't exactly from my sketchbook, but here's just a little something I worked on last night:
It's pretty simple and it really didn't take me that long to do. It's for a little project I'm working on. Hope you enjoyed this little "peek", and happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. What a charminng and artistic little busy bee you are! Ya gotta love it! We would allow this little bee to invade our garden any day of the week!:)
    -elw/cjw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I think you should make me a calendar with different sketches in it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, I have thought of creating a calendar at some point in the future! I would love to do that. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!
    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a Tiffany calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this sweet little bee now on the above-mentioned "project"--a lovely coffee mug! (o;

    It was a very welcome Mother's Day gift from the artist herself!

    It also has a phrase on it which caused me to squeal w surprise!

    Would anyone like to guess what it said???

    ReplyDelete